Traditional snacks are increasingly difficult to find, it may be for us who still have relatives or elderly parents still often make traditional snacks. Because as we know the traditional snack is not so in the interest of more and even children now prefer snacks or cakes that are sold in stores or minimarkets.
To make lemet itself is not difficult, recipes lemet we’ve shared quite simple, though later the result is still less than perfect, because everyone is different cooking results. For those interested in making this lemet can listen to the following recipe.
Recipes to Make Cassava Lemet Jajan
Cooking time: 75 minutes
Tip serving: 30 pieces
– 50 grams of cassava scar, discard the water
– 150 grams of coarsely grated coconut
– 25 ml water
– ½ tsp salt
– 100 grams of sugar
– decoration / color according to taste
– Banana leaves for wrapping
How to make :
1. Mix cassava, coconut, water, salt and sugar and mix evenly.
2. Take a banana leaf, put the dough and elongated shape, wrap and fold the right and left. Do not forget to lock the ends of the wrapper.
3. Steam for 30 minutes over medium heat until cooked and lift lepet
4. Serve immediately while still warm.